The Exclusive Way Funeral Plan
For those who wish to cover all aspects of the funeral, including a superior coffin, additional transport provision for relatives or friends, and a full listing of floral tributes.
The Exclusive Way Funeral Plan is our most comprehensive plan, full personalised options available. Hearse plus two limousines leaving from the family home, listing of floral tributes. Full viewing facilities and service out of office hours.
This plan includes:
- The funeral director's services
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Advice on the Certification and Registration of Death, and related documentation
- Provision of a Superior Coffin
- Local conveyance of the deceased from the place of death within mainland UK to a suitable resting place within 15 miles
- The care of the deceased prior to burial or cremation
- The use of a chapel of rest, or rest rooms and service rooms, or the conveyance of the deceased to a suitable location for viewing arrangements
- The provision of a hearse and two limousines for the service at a local church, cemetery or crematorium
- A full listing of floral tributes
- Confidential advice concerning social and personal matters
- Cremation or burial where locally available
- Fees payable to doctors and clergy
This plan also includes an allowance to cover the third party costs that are not within your funeral director's control. These include the fees for the crematorium, doctors and clergy. Only if these costs were to increase more than the growth of the plan might there be a balance to pay at the time of the funeral.
130-132 High Street,
Kent ME8 8AR.
127 Watling Street,
Kent ME7 2YY.
25 New Road,
Kent ME4 4QJ.
31 Parkwood Green,
Kent ME8 9PW.